It is time for a contest! We are pleased to announce the Englishpalooza Creativity Contest!
We are looking for fresh and interesting English language projects – just an interesting presentation about an idiom or your favorite language learning tip. Posting English tips online or on IMO? Then, take part in this contest! Be creative, use technology.
Entries will be accepted only July 6 through 16.
Creativity contest entries should:
- explain an English language concept (e.g. “present perfect”);
- interpret an idiom or common expression (e.g. “break a leg”;
- present your favorite language learning tips.
Types of creativity contest entries can be:
- Multimedia: a short PowerPoint presentation or a social media post mixed with text, photo, audio, etc. (provide screenshot or share with us via email)
- Audio/Video clip: role playing, enactment, computer animation; audio recording; maximum running time is 4 minutes.
- Artwork: poster, illustration, or drawing (print or digital format).
Entries will be judged in 3 categories:
Entry category 1: Multimedia
Entry category 2: Audio/Video Project
Entry category 3: Artwork
Essential contest rules:
- Contest open to everyone in Turkmenistan.
- All entries must be created originally by the author.
- All entries must be in English.
- Entries can be submitted by a team of max 2 participants.
- Entries must be submitted between July 6-16 and must include name, contact information, and age.
Winners will announced on July 23 at 5pm. Winners and runner-ups will be offered a free training in digital storytelling with Adobe Creative (Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere Pro) blended workshop series by a certified Adobe education expert in coming months.
You can download the complete contest rules here in PDF format (PDF 469 KB) along with the address where to submit your entries.
American Center, 3rd floor, Business Center,
70 Andalyp (1958) köçesi
Telephone: (+99312) 473503 ext. 227
IMO: +99363 598135
Fax: (+99312) 473529