If you would like to suggest a website, please drop a line us at: AmericanCenterAshgabat@state.gov
- Online Dictionary Ajapsozluk.com
- All Words.Com
- The American Heritage Dictionary
- Merriam-Webster OnLine
- Merriam-Webster Visual Dictionary Online
- Your Dictionary
- English-Russian-English Dictionary
- Google Translate (by phrase or sentence)
- «Turkmen-English, English-Turkmen Dictionary (Türkmençe-Iňlisçe Iňlisçe-Türkmençe sözlük)» (PDF 7.3 MB)
- Terjime Turkmen-English/English-Turkmen Translator
Free English Learning Websites for Russian Speakers
- FORUM Magazine (from the Office of English Language Programs, U.S. Department of State)
- ERIC: The Education Resources Information Center is an online digital library of education research and information. ERIC is sponsored by the Institute of Education Sciences of the United States Department of Education.
- Dave´s ESL Cafe
- Handouts for Classroom Use
- Internet: Teaching with the Web
- Online English Language Center for teachers
- TESL TEFL TESOL ESL EFL ESOL Links
- Teachers Net Lesson Exchange: Lesson Plans
- Teaching Techniques
- Tips for Teachers
- English Interactive
- ELT Games
- Sound of English
- VOA Special English
- English for the Internet: On-line school for grammar, listening, writing, TOEFL, Business etc.
- About: English as a Second Language
- Center for Applied Linguistics
- FORUM Online English Teaching Forum (U.S. State Dept.)
- Global English
- TESL: Linguistics
- TESL-EJ Electronic Journal
- ESL Cafe on the Web: Dave Sperling’s regularly updated Cafe is among the most widely visited English language sites on the Web.
- Digital Education Network: Hosts a range of ELT organizations, and offers a wide range of links and ELT-related information.
- Internet TESL Journal: In addition to its role as a monthly journal, this site gives access to over 1500 regularly updated ESL\EFL links.
- Linguistic Funland TESL Page: A large number of links, regularly updated.
- Babel Fish Translation
- English Zone
- Free Translation
- Learn English Kids
- ESL Loop: A collection of 50+ sites relevant to ELT on the Web.
- VoiceNation – Ultimate ESL Subject Guide