American Councils for International Education announces the 2022 testing schedule for the U.S. Government-funded FLEX Exchange Program for High School Students. Finalists of the competition will have the opportunity to live with an American family and study in an American high school during the 2023-2024 school year. The FLEX program pays for all travel, housing and living expenses for program participants with all funding generously provided by the Government of the United States of America. Students with disabilities are also encouraged to participate in the competition. More than 300 disabled students have participated in FLEX over the program’s history, including 6 from Turkmenistan.
FLEX testing is open to all high school students who meet the following requirements:
- Born between March 15, 2005 and May 31, 2007; students in the 11th grade who are required to complete military service are ineligible;
- Have not lived in the United States for more than three months in the last five years;
- Speak English well;
- Are currently enrolled in a secondary school, having an academic standing of good or better;
- Are eligible to receive a U.S. visa;
- Are citizens of Turkmenistan.
In order to participate in the competition, please visit FLEX page on American Councils website to fill in the Round 1 Interest Form or call American Councils cell phone +993-63-50-20-36. The registration for Round 1 will be open from November 16 to December 14, 2022. https://americancouncilstm.org/flex/