The U.S. Embassy in Turkmenistan announces an open competition for the 2019-2020 Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program. The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program is a Fulbright program that brings accomplished mid-level professionals to the United States for a year of graduate, non-degree, academic coursework and professional development activities in the following fields:
- Agricultural and rural development
- Substance Abuse Education, Treatment, and Prevention
- Economic Development/Finance and Banking
- Educational Administration, Planning and Policy
- HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention
- Human Resource Management
- Law and Human Rights
- Natural Resources/Environmental Policy/Climate Change
- Public Health Policy and Management
- Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
- Teaching of English as a Foreign Language
- Technology Policy and Management
- Trafficking in Persons, Policy and Prevention
- Urban and Regional Planning
Please click here to download the field of study descriptions in PDF format (PDF 399 KB).
Candidates should be:
Mid-career professionals in leadership positions who have a commitment to public service and the potential for professional advancement.
Candidates should have:
- A minimum of five years’ professional experience prior to August 2018.
- A four or five year university degree.
- A proficiency in both written and spoken English, with a minimum TOEFL score of 525 (paper-based) or 195 (computer-based)
Application forms are available online starting April 1 at: https://iie.embark.com/apply/humphreyfellowship2019, or please click here to download the application form in Word format (DOC 407 KB)
Application deadline: June 15, 2018.
For consultations please email AshgabatEducation@state.gov
U.S. Embassy Public Affairs Section:
3rd floor, Business Center
70 Andalyp (1958) köçesi
Phone: (+99312) 473503; 473506; 473581; 473584
Fax: (+99312) 473529