The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship is now accepting applications for academic year 2020-2021. This professional development program brings accomplished mid-level professionals to the United States for 10 months of non-degree academic coursework and professional development activities in the following fields:
- Agricultural and Rural Development
- Communications / Journalism
- Substance Abuse Education, Treatment, and Prevention
- Economic Development/Finance and Banking
- Educational Administration, Planning and Policy
- HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention
- Human Resource Management
- Law and Human Rights
- Natural Resources / Environmental Policy / Climate Change
- Public Health Policy and Management
- Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
- Teaching of English as a Foreign Language
- Technology Policy and Management
- Trafficking in Persons, Policy and Prevention
- Urban and Regional Planning
Please click here to download the field of study descriptions in PDF format (PDF 399 KB).
- University diploma with corresponding grades;
- 3 letters of recommendation from individuals who can attest to the professional qualifications of the applicant;
- a minimum of five years’ full-time post-graduate professional experience prior to August 2019.
*Please note internships, tutoring and work experience obtained prior to university graduation will not count towards this requirement.
- proficiency in both written and spoken English, with a minimum TOEFL score of 525 on the paper-based test.
*Please note, only those candidates who have successfully passed the interview stage will be registered for the TOEFL test by the Embassy. Candidates who choose to register and pay for the test on their own will not be reimbursed;
- All uploaded documentation must have a corresponding official English language translation;
*Please note paper copies of materials will not be accepted.
Please apply online at: https://apply.iie.org/huberthhumphrey.
Application deadline: June 25, 2019.
For consultations, please email AshgabatEducation@state.gov
U.S. Embassy Public Affairs Section
3rd floor, Business Center
70 Andalyp (1958) köçesi
Phone: (+99312) 473503; 473506; 473581; 473584
Fax: (+99312) 473529