The Public Affairs Section is the first stop for anyone seeking information about U.S. government programs and policy in Turkmenistan. The Public Affairs Section offers a variety of programs and services, including:
- Educational and professional exchange programs
- Ambassador’s Fund for Cultural Preservation Program (AFCP) – to help Turkmenistan preserve its cultural heritage.
- American Center – provides information on U.S. society and culture, as well as English language courses for Turkmen citizens.
- Speaker and specialist programs on a variety of topics, as detailed in our News and Press Releases.
- Programs and activities for alumni of all U.S. government-sponsored exchange programs, which you can read about on our Alumni Page.
3rd floor, Business Center
70 Andalyp (1958) köçesi
Tel: (+99312) 473503; 473506; 473581; 473584
Fax: (+99312) 473529