Event: The U.S. Embassy has become aware of two potential chartered flights from Turkmenabat Airport to Istanbul. The first flight may be between July 1-5 and a second flight may be scheduled between July 15-20. Please note that because of the lack of options, these flights are in high demand. Placing yourself on the list does not guarantee you will be able to purchase tickets for this flight.
If you are interested in these flight opportunities, please email the information below to AshgabatUSCitizen@state.gov by 11 am (Ashgabat time), Wednesday, June 24th to be added to the waiting list.
Full name as spelled in your passport
Passport number, date of issuance and expiration, country of issuance
Date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY)
Note your current location (city and country) and any special needs you may have, such as medical issues.
**Please indicate your preference for a flight between July 1-5 or between July 15-20.
Actions to Take:
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19 please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the U.S.
U.S. Embassy Ashgabat, Turkmenistan
9 1984 Street (formerly Pushkin Street)
Tel. +993 12 940045