Message for U.S. Citizens: Potential Flight Opportunities for U.S. Citizens (July 23, 2020)
Event: The U.S. Embassy is aware of two potential chartered flights departing Turkmenistan in July and August. If you are a U.S. citizen interested in these flight opportunities, please email the information below by 5:00 p.m. (Ashgabat time), Friday July 24th to AshgabatUSCitizen@state.gov. Once you express your interest, we will send additional information about these flights. If you provided this information to us earlier, you need not send again.
- Full name as spelled in your passport
- Passport number, date of issuance and expiration, country of issuance
- Date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY)
- Email address
- Phone number
Note your current location (city and country) and any special needs you may have, such as medical issues.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19 please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the U.S.
U.S. Embassy Ashgabat, Turkmenistan
9 1984 Street (formerly Pushkin Street)
Tel. +993 12 940045