Event: The U.S. Embassy has become aware of a chartered flight from Turkmenabat Airport to Roissy Charles De Gaulle Airport, Paris, on Thursday, April 9th. The charter will be organized through Bouygyes Turkmen and the fare will be $2000 (two thousand U.S. dollars per passenger) to be paid in cash at Bouygues Turkmen in Ashgabat. This price includes a connection from Ashgabat to Turkmenabat on a Turkmenistan Airlines flight.
Note that U.S. citizens are currently permitted to transit Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport only with a direct, onward flight to the United States. Travelers are not permitted to leave the international zone and will not be admitted to France. Food and other services in the transit area are extremely limited. Passengers must be prepared to be self-sufficient during their transit.
If you are interested in this flight opportunity, please email the information below to AshgabatUSCitizen@state.gov by 3pm, Monday, April 6th (Ashgabat time) to be added to the waiting list. You will be provided with further instructions once we receive your information.
- Full name
- Passport number
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Phone number
Actions to Take:
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19 please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the U.S.
- U.S. Embassy Ashgabat, Turkmenistan
9 1984 Street (formerly Pushkin Street)
Tel. +993 12 940045
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Turkmenistan Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Facebook