While commercial international flights continue to be suspended in Turkmenistan, the Embassy has become aware of plans to organize special flights to depart Turkmenistan. At this time, we do not have any flights to announce, but if these opportunities are confirmed and if spaces are available for U.S. citizens, we will inform individuals who register their interest with the U.S. Embassy. If you are interested in a potential future repatriation flight, please email AshgabatUSCitizen@state.gov to indicate your interest and provide the following information:
- Your full name as spelled in your passport
- Information we can use to contact you now – a current phone number and email address
- Your date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY)
- Your passport number, and its date of issuance and expiration. If it is not a U.S. passport, please note the country that issued it. Please also note any non-U.S. citizen immediate family members traveling with you.
- Please note your current location (city and country) and any special needs you may have, such as medical issues.
- U.S. Embassy Ashgabat, Turkmenistan
9 1984 Street (formerly Pushkin Street)
Tel. +993 12 940045
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Turkmenistan Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Facebook