Subject: Establishment of a Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) for Embassy vehicles maintenance services with local delivery (within 3 days from making BPA Call)
Issued: May 19, 2021
Deadline for submittal documents: COB 17:00 local time on June 18, 2021
The Embassy of USA in Turkmenistan intends to establish Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPA) and is inviting potential vendors to submit quotation for Embassy vehicles maintenance services. All needed specifications and list of services are attached:
- BPA Invitation Letter (PDF 156KB)
- Scope of Work (PDF 81KB)
- Vehicle Maintenance Statement of Work (PDF 79KB)
- Annual Inspection List (PDF 66KB)
The potential vendor should follow further requirements:
- Provide the price quote of the vehicle maintenance services
- The successful offeror(s) will be required to have a DUNS number and be registered in SAM/CCR through the following sites: DUNS – www.dnb.com and SAM/CCR www.sam.gov.
Vendors should submit quotation electronically at AshgabatPROCUREMENT@state.gov on or before June 18, 2021 no later than 5:00 PM local time. Quotation submitted after the date will not be accepted.