Advertisement for Potential Participants
Have you graduated from school? Are you having trouble getting a good score on the TOEFL? Have you heard about the SAT? Do you know about college level academic reading and writing? Do you have questions on how to write an essay that will enhance American university applications?
American Councils invites citizens of Turkmenistan to apply to participate in the intensive Prep4Success program:
- Intensive 18 weeks (4 days a week) weekday preparatory course will take place at American Councils’ Ashgabat office
These courses include intensive preparation in TOEFL, SAT, Academic Reading and Writing, and applying for admission to a U.S. college or university. Experienced advisors will guide you through these subjects using tried and true books and methods.
Eligibility/Requirements for Potential Candidates:
- Graduate of secondary school;
- No Bachelor’s degree yet;
- Not enrolled in a university either in Turkmenistan or another country (students of professional schools may apply);
- Intermediate/Advanced level of English;
- Motivated toward academic success and study at U.S. colleges and universities;
- Able to commit to an 18-week intensive preparatory course;
- Ready for challenges!
Application Package: All documents MUST be submitted in electronic format
- Completed Prep4Success Program Application (download the form in PDF 291KB);
- Secondary school academic transcripts;
- One signed academic recommendation letter in English;
- Copy of domestic passport;
All documents should ONLY be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org before 5:30 pm. on Thursday, August 18, 2022. For more information, please call +99364 91 13 35 or e-mail email@example.com
Only candidates with completed application will be invited for the testing.