Have you graduated from school? Are you having trouble getting a good score on the TOEFL? Have you heard about the SAT? Do you know about college level academic reading and writing? Do you have questions on how to write an essay that will enhance American university applications?
American Councils invites citizens of Turkmenistan to apply to participate in an intensive Prep4Success program:
• 18 weeks (4 days a week) weekday preparatory course
These courses include intensive preparation in TOEFL/SAT/Academic Reading and Writing, using analytical thinking approaches that are necessary for successful admission to a U.S. college or university. Experienced advisors will guide you through these subjects using tried and true books and methods.
Eligibility/Requirements for Potential Candidates:
- Graduate of secondary school;
- No Bachelor’s degree yet;
- Not enrolled in a university either in Turkmenistan or another country (students at professional schools may apply);
- Intermediate/Advanced level of English;
- Motivated toward academic success and study at U.S. colleges and universities;
- Ready for challenges!
Application Package: All documents MUST be submitted in electronic format
- Completed Prep4Success Program Application with essay in PDF format. Download here: http://americancouncilstm.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Prep4Success-application_Spring-2020.pdf;
- Secondary school academic transcripts;
- One signed academic recommendation letter in English;
- Copy of domestic passport;
- Recent passport-size photo;
All documents should ONLY be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org before 5:30 pm. on Sunday January 19, 2020. For more information please call 36-90-16/21 (ext. 113).
Only candidates with a completed application will be invited for the testing.