Prep4Success Program – Distance Learning in Fall 2020
Advertisement for Potential Participants
Have you graduated from school? Are you having trouble getting a good score on the TOEFL? Have you heard about the SAT? Do you know about college level academic reading and writing? Do you have questions on how to write an essay that will enhance American university applications?
American Councils invites citizens of Turkmenistan to apply to participate in the intensive Prep4Success program:
- Intensive 18 weeks (4 days a week) weekday preparatory course
- Courses will be taught via distance learning in Fall 2020
- Participants will be required to have access to the Internet via a computer, tablet or smartphone; assignments will be submitted via email or IMO.
These courses include intensive preparation in TOEFL, SAT, Academic Reading and Writing, and applying for admission to a U.S. college or university. Experienced advisors will guide you through these subjects using tried and true books and methods.
Eligibility/Requirements for Potential Candidates:
- Graduate of secondary school;
- No Bachelor’s degree yet;
- Not enrolled in a university either in Turkmenistan or another country (students of professional schools may apply);
- Intermediate/Advanced level of English;
- Motivated toward academic success and study at U.S. colleges and universities;
- Able to commit to an 18-week intensive preparatory course;
- Ready for challenges!
Deadline: 3 September 2020
Official website: http://americancouncilstm.org/p4s/
Contacts: phone: +993 64 521711 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org