Replacing an Expired or Soon-To-Expire Adult Passport

In general, you will need to bring:

  • DS-82 (PDF 970 KB). DS-82 application form (fill out on-line and print)
  • One 2-inch x 2-inch (5cm x 5cm) professional quality color photo taken on a white background
  • Your most recent U.S. passport
  • The $110 application fee

Note: We will not keep the original of your passport. It will be given back to you after being reviewed by the Consular Officer.

If your most recent passport was issued when you were 15 or under, you will need to complete the DS-11 Form (PDF 745 KB) instead of the DS-82 (PDF 970 KB). The fee for the service will be $115.00.

More detailed information about adult passport renewal is available on the Department of State’s website here.