Interested to learn about the U.S. Higher Educational opportunities? Then join the U.S. Higher Education Admissions Workshop, an intensive college preparatory virtual session that will give you invaluable information on the application process and help to become a competitive applicant to the U.S. institutions.
The 8-weeks virtual sessions aim to provide you with a fundamental understanding of the US:
- Higher Educational System;
- Application Requirements;
- Financial Aid & Scholarship Search
- Standardized Tests Taking Skills;
- Academic & College Essay Writing;
Secondary High School Students:
- completing final grade in May 2021 (11th or 12th grades);
- with strong English language level (upper-intermediate & advanced);
- whose #1 choice is to study in the US;
- with good academic standing;
Participation is free of charge, but requires 100% of attendance, 100% motivation, 100% initiative and a full time-commitment.
Duration: September 4 – October 20, 2020
Format: Virtual (must have a GMAIL email account)
Deadline: August 28, 2020
Results will be announced: September 3, 2020.
Apply Now: https://bit.ly/3iraQf8
Participation is selective. Number of slots is limited.