- Documents Required for Immigrant Visa Interviews in Ashgabat
- Medical Examination Instructions
- Police Certificate from Turkmenistan
The U.S. Embassy in Turkmenistan assists immigrant visa applicants in obtaining police certificates from the Government of Turkmenistan. If you have lived in Turkmenistan for more than 6 months and are applying for a U.S. immigrant visa and need to obtain a police certificate, please email the Consular Section at email@example.com and include the following in your email:
- A scanned copy of a document that proves that you are an immigrant visa beneficiary (copy of approved I-130 petition, DV Lottery winning letter or immigrant/diversity visa interview invitation;
- Provide your first name and last name in Russian and English languages (exact spelling as in passport);
- Provide any other names you have used such as a maiden last name in Russian and English languages;
- Your date of birth, DD/MM/YYYY, place of birth and country of birth;
- Your current or last address of residence in Turkmenistan in Russian and English languages;
Please note that failure to provide above listed information in your police certificate request might cause a significant delay in processing.
It usually takes 6 weeks to process these requests. Due to the high volume of requests the U.S. Embassy Consular Section is unable to respond to your inquiries on status requests until 6 weeks from the date that you submitted the complete information requested above.