- Documents Required for Immigrant Visa Interviews in Ashgabat
- Medical Examination Instructions
- Obtaining Police Certificate for Turkmenistan
The US Embassy in Ashgabat assists immigrant visa applicants in obtaining police certificates from the Government of Turkmenistan. If you have lived in Turkmenistan for more than 6 months and are applying for a U.S. immigrant visa, please email the Consular Section at email@example.com.
Please include the following in your email:
- A scanned copy of a document that proves that you are an immigrant visa beneficiary (copy of approved I-130 petition, DV Lottery winning letter or interview invitation;
- A scanned copy of the biographical data page of your passport;
- Your full name;
- Your maiden name (and any other names used);
- Your date and place of birth;
- All your addresses of residence in Turkmenistan;
- The mailing address of US Embassy or Consulate where your immigrant visa will be issued.