After you have completed the steps on the Fiancé(e) Visa on usvisas.state.gov, including paying the necessary fees and submitting the required visa application form (DS-160), Affidavit of Support, and supporting documents to the National Visa Center (NVC), they will review your file for completeness. Once your case becomes qualified for an interview, NVC will work with us to schedule an interview appointment for you.
You can learn more about the interview process on usvisas.state.gov.
Fiancé(e) Visa Interview Checklist:
(Complete checklist for EACH family member who intends to travel)
- Apply for a Turkmen police certificate for EACH family member over age 16 by sending a scanned copy of the bio-data page and the propiska page of your passport to the Embassy at: email@example.com.
- Complete the online visa application form DS-160 found at https://ceac.state.gov/GenNIV/.
- Complete your medical exam (instructions can be found here).
- Assemble the following documents:
- Your international passport and a copy of the biographical data page.
- Your Original birth certificate, copy and translation into English
- For those with prior marriages: your marriage certificate, copy and translation into English and original divorce certificate/death certificate of spouse, if applicable, with a copy and translation into English.
- Your medical exam results in a sealed envelope.
- Your Turkmen police certificate AND police certificates from all countries where you have lived for more than one year since the age of 16.
- 7 photos 5×5 cm, with white background (you will need three of these for the medical examination forms).
- Form I-134, Affidavit of Support from U.S. citizen fiancé(e).
- $265 for the visa interview fee, payable in USD, cash only.
- Photos, emails, letters and any other evidence demonstrating your relationship to your fiancé(e).