After you have completed the steps on the Fiancé(e) Visa on usvisas.state.gov, including paying the necessary fees and submitting the required visa application form (DS-160), Affidavit of Support, and supporting documents to the National Visa Center (NVC), they will review your file for completeness. Once your case becomes qualified for an interview, NVC will work with us to schedule an interview appointment for you.
You can learn more about the interview process on usvisas.state.gov
Fiancé(e) Visa Interview Checklist:
(Complete checklist for EACH family member who intends to travel)
- Original international passport, that is valid for more than 6 months from planned date travel, and a copy of the biographical data page;
- DS-160 Visa application completed and submitted online through the following website: https://ceac.state.gov/GenNIV/
- Original birth certificate, copy and translation into English;
- Original marriage, divorce, death certificates (if you have previous marriages), copy and translation into English;
- Medical exam results (instructions)
- Police certificates (English translation) from all countries where you have lived for more than one year since the age of 16. Please note that police certificate from Turkmenistan is not available.
- 4 photos 5×5 cm, with white background (you will need three of these for the medical examination forms).
- Evidence of financial support (form I-134 from U.S. citizen fiancé(e) maybe requested).
- $265 for the visa interview fee, payable in USD, cash only.
- Photos, emails, letters and any other evidence demonstrating your relationship to your fiancé(e).